HealthServe seeks to help migrant workers directly and hopefully through their employers. We aim to be a bridge to help resolve issues and help employers reach out to their employees through mutually beneficial communication.
Migrant Worker Support
HealthServe provides a range of services for migrant workers to help them through difficult periods when they have work injury or salary cases.
- Food programme – free culturally relevant meals at our restaurant partners
- Events, Activities and Outings
- Help desk queries and advisories
- Medical and Dental Clinic
- Casework services – We can help follow up with your case*
- Counselling services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Top Ups and Financial Assistance
- Group work sessions
- Specialist Referrals
- Hospital Appointments – We can accompany you to the hospital if you need language and moral support
- Hospital / Nursing Home Visitations
- Drop-In centres – for community interaction and free Wi-Fi to connect with your families back home.
*If you cannot get support from your employer and need help with your case, please call our 24-hour helpline at +65 3129 5000 and leave your name and number. Our caseworker will get back to you shortly.
- Supporting your Work Permit/S-Pass employees through counselling
- Clarification of employee issues with MOM