Frequently asked questions

Body Pain FAQs

Due to limited resources, HealthServe only serves low-wage migrant workers. 

If you have body pain, do come to our Geylang Clinic to be treated. Clinic opening hours are Tuesdays to Thursdays, 6 pm – 9 pm.

Basic Services

HealthServe clinic provides the following medical services:  

  • treat acute conditions such as flu, fever, cough etc.  ($8 per visit)
  • help for those with chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension etc. ($8 per visit with 3- months of medication)


Specialist Services

HealthServe also has specialist doctors by appointment, these include:

  • Orthopaedic Specialist (issues with bones, joins, ligaments, tendons and muscles)
  • Dermatologist Specialist (issues with skin)
  • Occupational Therapists (help with recovery and improve fine motor skills)


* First-timers would need to come down for a general session with the doctor for a referral before being allowed to make an appointment.

Non-urgent Cases

  • Access the telehealth service on the FWMOMCare App to see a doctor
  • Check with the supervisor / dorm mates if there is a company doctor available

Urgent Cases

  • Please call 995 for an ambulance

HealthServe is unable to give you an MC if you were not seen by our doctors.

Please go back to the same doctor to see if he can issue you an MC.

Clinics are open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (except public holidays) from 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm. 

Queue tokens are given out at 5.30 pm on a first come, first served basis.

There are limited places depending on number of doctors available that night.

Sorry, our clinic services are currently not available for foreign domestic workers.

Tooth Pain FAQs

All our dental consultations are by appointment only. Please WhatsApp your details to +65 3157 4458. Waiting time can be up to 2 months. Walk-ins are not encouraged, and we cannot guarantee that you will be seen.

Dental charges are SGD 15 for treatment and medication.

Only the following basic dental services are available: scaling and cleaning, extraction, filling. We are unable to offer x-ray or perform surgery at our clinics.

Sorry, our dental services are currently not available for foreign domestic workers.

Tension FAQs

Please call HealthServe’s 24-hour Helpline at +65 3129 5000

Please call HealthServe’s 24-hour Helpline at +65 3129 5000

Yes, do refer to our [insert link – TBC] to find out more about stress and signs of stress.

You can refer to [insert link – TBC] to find out more about how to cope with stress.

Need Help FAQs

If you are injured at work, your employer should ensure that you receive appropriate medical treatment.

Your employer must report the work injury to MOM within 10 days of the accident.

The hospital/ doctor can also report the work injury.

You may report the work injury yourself or get an NGO to help you report.

MOM will investigate the validity of the accident.

Employer must take care of you if you have a work injury, including providing food and accommodation.

He cannot send you home against your will if there is an outstanding claim under the Work Injury Compensation Act (WICA).

You should seek help from MOM if this is not happening.

Employer must pay your medical leave wages (up to one year from the date of injury) and medical expenses first. They will get reimbursed later.

Seek help from MOM if your employer is not paying you.

If you are suffering from a work injury and are unable to get support from your employer, please go to MOM first to register your case. You can also call/ WhatsApp our casework team at: TBC

You can download the mobile app “SGWorkPass” to check the validity of your work permit.

Scan the QR code on the back of your work permit to download the app.

Your employer should extend your Work Permit before it expires. If not, you will be considered an overstayer.

You should discuss with your employer on extending/ renewing your Work Permit or arrange to return to your home country.

Your employer will need to make arrangements to send you home before cancelling your Work Permit.

You can only go home using the air ticket purchased by your employer.

During this time, you may be issued a Special Pass that allows you to continue to stay in Singapore.

Your employer will need to extend your Special Pass to allow you to stay longer in Singapore until an air ticket is purchased for you to return home.

Your employer needs to take care of you (meals and accommodation) until they send you home.

He must also settle all outstanding salaries owed.

If you need help, you can call/ WhatsApp our casework team at: TBC.

You should discuss with your employer if you have queries about your salary.

Your employer must return any outstanding salary payments before you leave Singapore.

If you are not able to settle the issue with your employer, please lodge a salary claim with the Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management (TADM) (MOM Centre, Level 3). You may also approach your dormitory operator or the FAST officers at your dormitory for help.

Yes you can return to work in Singapore if you can find an employer and do not have bad records.

If your work permit is still valid, you need to get your current employer’s agreement.

If it is between 21 – 40 days before your work permit expires, you do not need your current employer’s agreement for a transfer.

If you can find a new employer during this period, your new employer can contact MOM.


A team by the Singapore Government to ensure your well-being, by checking whether you have enough food, good hygiene and safe distancing practices, as well as help you to cope if you get COVID-19.

A place for confirmed COVID-19 patients who do not have serious symptoms. After testing and confirmation, you will move here immediately, instead of going to the hospital. After CCF, you will go to the Community Recovery Facility.

HealthServe does not do swab tests and we do not have access to the results. Please call the clinic where you had your test.

No that is not true, your employer should pay for your swab test.

Please check with your employer and ask them to call the MOH hotline at 1800-333-9999.